“*Dr. Kenneth Zike has said that at least 50% of the children with learning problems referred to the neurological clinic at his hospital had had no traumas, no birth injuries, and no other physical deviations. Their trouble seemed to come from pressure - pressure to do a task that they did not have the maturity to do.”

~Borrowed from Robert Jackson on the world wide web.



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank you for attending Open House!

I really appreciate your time and attendance last evening. Forgive me if I talked too much...I had so much to cover in such a short time! If you find that you have more questions, please feel free to call me at school or shoot me an email. I do my best to answer promptly!
I will be going over the Dividend list and contacting you soon about assisting in the classroom. I will need much help to make this year a successful one and your time is greatly appreciated!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hi im a student attending carter for the first time and i missed open house on thursday what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong school.

      Delete

I love your comments and welcome them!
Feel free to communicate any ideas here!